With a national footprint of 40 service and distribution hubs serving over 30,000 customer locations, this company has helped the food service industry and top food service brands improve food quality and consistency, operational efficiency, safety, cleanliness, and sustainability through the automated delivery, storage, handling, and disposal of fryer oil.
Synergetics was brought in to partner on two major engagements over a 10-year period:
- Depot and field service operational standardization, customer support centralization and inventory management and control
- Operational optimization of the field services and installation organization
The implementation project work undertaken by Synergetics was focused on: operations standardization, total network inventory management, fleet management, customer support management, organizational re-design, supply chain, and PMO.
Project workstreams involved:
- Model Depot development – standardized tools and processes to effectively manage productivity (delivery and field service)
- Reduction in Revenue Leakage
- Customer Support centralization (Call Center and Collections)
- Accounts Receivable optimization
- Inventory Reduction through technology implementation and optimization (tank telemetry and routing software integration)
- Reduction in cycle time of ‘ink to install’
- Cycle Time compression of new installations by technicians
- Improved forecasting and alignment of resources (S&OP)
- Development of an effective PMO organization/process